El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre is one of Barcelona’s leading cultural venues. The archaeological site, which is notable for its superb state of conservation and the information it provides about the lively and vibrant society of the 18th century, juxtaposes with the 19th-century market’s spectacular cast-iron and glass structure. This exceptional combination has turned it into a 21st-century venue that is unique in Europe.
Guided visits to the archaeological site and permanent exhibition:
- 90 minutes
- Price per person: 4€
- In Catalan: from Tuesday to Friday, at 5.30 p.m. Saturday, at 11.30 a.m and at 5.30 p.m. Sunday, at 11.30 a.m.
- In Spanish: from Tuesday to Friday, at 4.30 p.m. Saturday at 12.30 p.m and at 4.30 p.m. Sunday at 12.30 p.m.
- In English: from Tuesday to Sunday, at 4 p.m.
On July, August and until September 11, visits last 1 hour and have the following schedule:
- In Catalan: from Tuesday to Saturday, at 7:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, also at 12.00 p.m.
- In Spanish: from Tuesday to Friday, at 12:30 p.m. and at 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, at 12:30 p.m.
- In English: from Tuesday to Sunday, at 11.30 a.m.
Book your English, French or German guided tour to the archaeological site or both exhibitions by calling (+34) 93 256 68 50 on weekdays (except holidays), between 9.30 am and 7.00 pm, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org