Come and visit us
SPRING – SUMMER
March-October: from Tuesday to Sunday and bank holiday, 10 am to 8 pm.
AUTUMN – WINTER
November-February: from Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am to 7 pm. Sunday and bank holiday, 10 am to 8 pm. On December 26th, open until 2:30 pm.
Admission is free during these opening times. An admission charge applies to the exhibition spaces and archaeological site.
Admission to exhibition spaces and purchase tickets ends 30 minutes before closing time.
Visitors are asked to leave up to 15 minutes before closing time.
- 1 January, New Year’s Day
- 1 May, International Workers’ Day
- 24 June, Nativity of St. John the Baptist
- 25 December, Christmas Day
El Born CCM is closed on Mondays, except for bank holiday Mondays.
On December 26th, the doors will close at 2.30pm.
Every Sunday afternoon, from 3 pm to 8 pm.
The first Sunday of every month, from 10 am to 8 pm.
El Born CCM also has open door days on the following dates:
- 12 and 13 February (2021), Santa Eulàlia
- 18 May, International Museum Day
- 11 September, National Day of Catalonia
- 24 September, La Mercè
On open door days, entry to the exhibition halls is free of charge, although the archaeological site will remain closed.